Constituent Services

As your Federal Member of Parliament, my offices can help you in many ways. We can:

Please note: we give priority to our constituents. To find your MP, click here

  • Act as your liaison with the Federal Government to assist you with programs such as: Employment Insurance, Citizenship, Immigration, Passports, SIN Card, CPP, OAS, GIS, CRA and any other Federal Government Department, Agency or Crown Corporation
  • Help you get information on Federal Government Programs and Services
  • Provide Canadian Flags & Pins (a limited number, based on availability)
  • Arrange a tour of Parliament Hill (even for large groups); arrange for you to sit in on a debate or Question Period
  • Provide certificates of achievement or recognition for your organization’s members and volunteers: Request A Certificate here
    • Certificates from the Prime Minister’s Office may be obtained from their website. Click here
  • Literature for schools and students on Canada and its Parliament
  • Speaking engagements (including local events, Elementary Schools, High Schools, Universities and Colleges)
  • If you need something that isn’t listed here, call one of my offices and we’ll do what we can to get you what you need

Visit the links below for more information and resources:

Saskatoon Service Canada Centre
Market Mall,  2325 Preston Ave S
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
1-800-O-Canada /  1-800-(622-6232)

Other Levels of Government

The Government of Saskatchewan deals with matters which are of Provincial jurisdiction including:

  • Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates
  • Healthcare (including the Saskatchewan Health Insurance Card)
  • Education
  • Student Assistance
  • Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
  • Highways
  • Social Services

Find your Provincial MLA

The Municipal Government deals with local matters including:

  • Property Taxes
  • Policing, Fire Fighting and Emergency Response
  • Sanitation and Local Public Works
  • Local Roads
  • Local Development

Join the Page Program!
Starting university next year? Speak both official languages? Want to spend an incredible year on Parliament Hill? Become a House of Commons Page! The recruitment campaign for the 2018-2019 academic year is on NOW.
To learn more and to apply, go to